TENNESSEE COLLEGE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
College Access and Success Coordinator
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Crump is accepting applications for the position of College Access and Success Coordinator. The primary purpose of this position is to increase postsecondary access and success by developing a comprehensive secondary to post-secondary transition program; facilitating early post-secondary opportunities and dual enrollment participation; providing admissions and enrollment services to prospective students and their families through the coordination of a campus tour program, new student orientation, high school visits, and targeted recruitment of special populations among other programs.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work as part of the student services team to deliver high-quality customer service for students seeking enrollment services on campus and throughout the service area.
2. Plan and execute special projects and events in alignment with the goals and objectives of the college.
3. Maintain assigned recruitment territory including a visitation schedule, presentations, college fairs, and events as needed.
4. Develop, coordinate and expand activities related to new student orientation and other on-boarding communications and services. Collaborate to develop, refine, deliver, and evaluate orientation for new students including the development of new recruitment programs for nontraditional students.
5. Coordinate dual enrollment communications between the student services department, business office, faculty and public/private/home school staff and students in the service area.
6. Initiate and develop relationships with school administrators, counselors, teachers, and other members of the educational community.
7. Work closely with elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and adults to assist students in choosing a career that will lead to high-skill, high-wage, and high demand occupations.
8. Communicate accurate information regarding college programs, resources, and career options.
9. Manage ongoing strategic communications with prospective students, parents and guests, high school and independent counselors, as well as college constituents, via email, letters, telephone, scheduled appointments, tours, and other media.
10. Assist the Student Services Coordinator in planning, implementing and evaluating institutional recruitment and admissions strategies.
11. Generate innovative approaches to increase awareness about Tennessee College of Applied Technology Crump to prospective student audiences and to increase enrollment and college completion.
12. Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Minimum 1 year experience in education, marketing, customer service or related field
3. Prior secondary or post-secondary teaching and/or guidance is a plus for the position
4. Advanced computer knowledge, Microsoft Office applications with Publisher, and student information systems related to enrollment services a plus.
5. Ability to lead, plan and prioritize projects.
6. Ability to work independently and in groups
7. Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English with excellent public speaking and presentation skills
8. Detailed and results-oriented
9. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
10. Ability to work with diverse populations.
1. Heavy use of computer
2. Normal standing, sitting, and walking
3. Lifting of boxes weighing approximately 40 lbs.
4. Operating a motor vehicle to travel within the college service area and in other areas as needed.
Salary: Commensurate with education, experience and according to TBR salary guidelines.
Application Procedure and Deadline:
1. Must submit a resume, cover letter, post-secondary transcripts and TCAT Crump Application (available at https://tcatcrump.edu/about/jobs-and-employment)
2. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
3. Interested applicants can email or mail required documents to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Crump
Attn: Stephen Milligan
PO Box 89
Crump, TN 38327
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Crump (TCAT Crump) does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by TCAT Crump. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Henrietta Kellum Lusk, Assistant Director, 3070 Highway 64, PO Box 89, Crump, TN 38327, 731-632-3393 ext. 223, Henrietta.Lusk@tcatcrump.edu
SCHOOL BUS QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
*Must be at least 25 years old.
*Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
*High School or GED equivalent
*Must pass drug test
APPLY IN PERSON
608 HWY. 13 SOUTH
For more information call 931-722-3548
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT:
608 HWY 13 SOUTH
We are hiring Full-Time & Part-Time Direct Care positions in Maury, Hickman, Wayne, Lewis & Lawrence County! Direct Support Professional positions are rewarding jobs which involve providing supports and assistance to adults with intellectual and other disabilities in their homes and community. Training time is paid.
Full-Time benefits include (health, dental, vision, life), short & long-term disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Long-Term Sick leave (some benefits increase the longer you are employed).
Requirements are listed on the application page.
Now offering a $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS & a $1,500 REFERRAL BONUS for newly hired Correctional Officers!!! The Correctional Officer performs routine duties in accordance with established policies, regulations and procedures to maintain order and provide for the security, care and direct supervision of inmates/residents in housing units, at meals, during recreation, on work assignments and during all other phases of activity in a correctional facility. May employ weapons or force to maintain discipline and order. Must be able to work any post assignment on any shift. Post Assignment may include: * Armory/Key Control * Central or Pod Control * Count Room * Education * Housing Unit * Intake/Booking/Property * Kitchen * Laundry * Library * Maintenance * Medical * Recreation * Utility/Escort * Segregation * Visitation
High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent. Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security officer licensed by the state of employment. A valid driver's license is required. Demonstrate ability to complete any required training. Must be available to work any hours, any shift. Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age. CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE.
Apply online today: http://jobs.corecivic.com/
FULL AND PART TIME SUPERVISORS 2ND AND 3RD SHIFTS
*Shifts are 3-11pm or 11pm-7am.
*Starting pay $13.50 hr.
*Benefits include: Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation, and 401K
Supervising 12 to 14 employees on shift and providing daily care for residents in the facility
Allen White, HR Director
924 Andrew Jackson Dr.
Waynesboro, TN 38485
or apply online now: